"Thursday, March 22. Blizzard is not appeased. Wilson and Bowers could not go. Tomorrow is the last chance. No fuel, food remains at once or in two. It must be the end is near. We decided to wait until the natural end. Come with things or without them and die on the road. " "Thursday, March 29. On the 21 th of continuous raging storm. Every day we were ready to go (to the warehouse total 11 miles), but there is no way to get out of the tent, so bears and turns the snow. I do not think that we could now still something to hope. Soak through. We, of course, all falter, and the end can not be far off.